Due to COVID-19, 20% discount on our services*

Passing On Your Legacy

More important than you know, but easier than you think.

*If purchased within a month of first consultation

What will happen to your assets if you are no longer here?

Life is full of constant changes. Whether starting a new job, buying your first home, getting married, having children, changing jobs or moving countries, it’s important to be prepared financially in case the unthinkable happens.

You should write your will now.

No one likes to consider the idea of their own demise, but nothing is surer than death and taxes. The former we can do nothing about, but we can prepare for the latter to ensure that we provide our loved ones with peace of mind. Estate planning is critical for this.

Our experience and knowledge at Carey Suen Will Services Limited is here for you.

Your needs and those of your loved ones are important to us – but you need to act now.

We offer a free consultation in which we can ensure that you know how all of your assets globally interlink when you die and how your loved ones can achieve access at the most needed time. We can also help your estate save money by creating the right documents needed to avoid extra, needless costs.

Our Services

Estate Planning - Wills Image


A will is a legal document with your written instructions on as to who to pass your assets onto. Without this, the government will decide for you with their statutory rules

Learn More >>

Estate Planning - Digital Wills Icon

Digital Wills

What happens to your digital assets and online presence when you die? Generally, we are the only ones with the password letting your loved ones know your log-in details when needed is important.

Learn More >>

Estate Planning - Cross Border Planning

Cross Border Planning

Cross border-planning is vital for these reasons:

  • You have a spouse from a different country
  • Your children were born in different countries
  • You have assets in different countries
  • You intend to retire in a different country

Learn More >>

Estate Planning - Trusts Icon


Trusts are an ideal structure to hand over assets immediately to named beneficiaries therefore save time and additional costs. 

Learn More >>

Estate Planning - Company Protection

Company Protection

Losing an owner, shareholder or a key person who plays a fundamental role in the operation and growth of your business could have a devastating impact on your business.

Learn More >>

Estate Planning - UK Citizens

UK Citizens

If you were born in the UK and still hold a British passport, you need to read this! Everyone is UK Domicile, which means that your global assets are assessed for Inheritance Tax when you die. You can create a Domicile of Choice over time to mitigate overseas assets from being assessed.

Learn More >>

Estate Planning - Guardianship Icon


HK does not have orphanages so should something happen to both parents of a minor, foster parents would look after them until permanent guardians are nominated.

Learn More >>

Estate Planning - Civil Partnership

Civil Partnerships

Are your assets are in a country that don’t acknowledge your lifetime partnership? If you don’t have a will, anything that is in your sole name would not be distributed to your spouse.

Learn More >>

Annette is amazing ! She just helped a dear friend’s family (who had to come up from the States) so much, as it is a nightmare here in Hong Kong when someone dies.

Nina Flath-Christie

Nobody ever wants to write a will, but Annette made the process easy. Annette is very detail oriented, asked the right questions, and has helped give me peace of mind for the future

Robert Dacho

CSW was incredibly friendly and approachable in helping write our wills and guardianship. I feel very comfortable that my family will have all the information they need when the time comes.

Lucas Renzi

We were daunted by the prospect of writing our will, but Annette made it easy and comfortable to complete our wills, finally.

John and Sue Lodge

For Your Interest

Are you a UK Passport holder and returning to the UK?

Are you a UK Passport holder and returning to the UK?

Having been in Hong Kong for over 25 years, there have been some significant changes and some of these are motivating people either to go home or to new pastures in the United Kingdom. There are many benefits to the UK, including culture, education, health care,...

Words of Wisdom – Avoid Will Delay in Estate Planning

Words of Wisdom – Avoid Will Delay in Estate Planning

A dear client sadly passed away leaving a wife and two step-children. He was American and the wife Filippino (she was very hesitant about signing documents to do with either one dying.) I encouraged them to write their wills but also encouraged a family (living trust)...

Non-UK Domicile status and the scope of Inheritance Tax

Non-UK Domicile status and the scope of Inheritance Tax

Scope of Inheritance Tax for non-Domicile UK asset holders From 6th April 2017, an individual is deemed to be domiciled in the UK (even though they may continue to have a non-UK domicile under general law) if they have been UK resident for at least 15 out of the past...

Useful Links


Contact Us

We’re here to help and answer any question you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.

11 + 14 =