During your initial consultation, you will:-
- Understand the process of probate and what would happen to your assets with a will in place AND without one
- Understand the legal process to distribute your assets and the potential costs when passing your assets on with a will AND without one
- Learn how your overseas assets can be distributed efficiently
- Learn who should be considered for roles in your will – executors, beneficiaries, and guardians, if needed
- Understand what your executor must do to claim your assets
- Learn industry secrets – how to speed up the whole process for your loved ones, how to avoid legal red-tape, and needless additional costs.
Our simple 5-step process
Step 1 – Book your consultation today.
Step 2 – You establish your will contents, post advice, and send them to us.
Step 3 – We will send you a draft will for consideration. Agree on the final version.
Step 4 – Meet again to date, sign, and witness the documents.
Step 5 – You receive your valid will.
There are unprecedented events that may affect your loved ones, don’t leave anything to chance
We’re here to help and answer any question you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.