To ensure that your loved ones inherit the value of your hard work, you’ll need Company Protection if you own shares in a company.
Employees are the backbone of any business. Protecting your buildings and equipment is essential, but taking care of your employees is equally important.
It can be devastating for your business when an owner, shareholder, or key employee is lost.
Company Protection is succession planning for your business.
Benefits of Company Protection
- Key Person Protection – If you have someone in your company who holds the key to your customers, this person is more valuable than a salary. An important person is someone whose knowledge, creativity, inspiration, and skills are necessary for a company’s viability or growth. Should this person die or become incapacitated, the company should consider how to replace them financially.
- Shareholder Protection – It is logical advice to follow the saying, “don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.” Still, when we put all our heart and soul into running our own business, we sometimes need to use our resources to get it off the ground and keep it going. Shareholder Protection can provide a succession plan for your business.
Estate Planning Made Easy and Seamless
When most people hear the term "estate planning", images of the Monopoly Man likely come to mind. Of course, the wealthy are commonly associated with the estate planning process because they know how to benefit from a complex web of laws that enable them to leave their assets to future generations most efficiently (and with the least tax burden).
But estate planning is much more than trust funds and inherited wealth. A comprehensive estate plan can benefit practically anyone--from instructing family members who should take over your company to gifting assets in bank accounts in the event of the untimely death or disability of the parents to ensuring that one's medical wishes are followed.
We offer estate management solutions tailored to protect you and your assets from life’s uncertainties.
Among our services are the following:
- Allowing you to maintain control over your assets and keep the highest net value
- Helping you stay in charge of what happens to your possession when you die.
- Ensure your beneficiaries are well taken care of, especially the most vulnerable.
- Catering to the tax concerns of citizens who live abroad as well as those with international family ties or investments
- Helping you secure your digital property in an increasingly digital world.
- Providing advice and solutions for leader replacement in cases of retirement or death.
- Ensuring someone is assigned to carry out your wishes in the event you cannot do so.